Welcome To Marhamchurch Preschool
- We care for children aged between 2 and 4 years of age.
- We aim to encourage a happy secure and exciting learning environment.
- We recognise the significance of a healthy diet and active lifestyle.
- We promote an inclusive environment and value children as individuals.
- We welcome, listen to and respect all children's views and those of their families.
- We value the importance of parents as partners and the positive impact this will encourage.
- To work in partnership with parents.
- Listen to the children's views.
- Provide a caring, safe, happy, healthy and exciting learning environment for children to flourish and grow.
As a member of Marhamchurch Pre School your child:
- Is in a safe and stimulating environment.
- Is given generous care and attention as a result of our high ratio of adults to children.
- Has the chance to join in with other children and adults play, work and learn together.
- Is helped to take forward their learning and development.
- Is in a pre-school that views parents as partners in helping children to learn and develop by inviting parents to shape the service it offers.